Jersey Shore

Spitfirex007
Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
My best friend watches this show. It makes me want to kick a puppy! That is all!

Replies

• MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    You're funny, but kick a puppy? Really? All i can say is i wish theyd give me a shot to a little show like that and i bet i can party harder than them. Those idiots have gotten rich by acting like fools. I think the whole thing is acted out and people actually watch, like your friend. I also saw Mike "the situation" last weekend at a popular spot here in Miami. I totally looked the other way.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    I'm proud to say I have never watched a minute of that crap.

That's coming from a reality TV junkie!
  • I like to watch them act like idiots.. it's pretty entertaining. Did you know they make $100k per episode... ****ing ridiculous!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I have heard that a book commits suicide every time an episode is played. It hasn't been confirmed, though.
  • Humane Society!!! We have a SITUATION!!!!! :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I have heard that a book commits suicide every time an episode is played. It hasn't been confirmed, though.

It's true.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    It's a guilty pleasure my wife and I have. We hate ourselves for watching it but can't help it. We spend the whole show saying, "You're f*ing kidding me! What is wrong with these people?"

Maybe we should be saying that to ourselves for watching it!
  • I have heard that a book commits suicide every time an episode is played. It hasn't been confirmed, though.

LOL soooo true :-(
  • inkatia88
    inkatia88 Posts: 21 Member
    never watched and don't plan to, I love my mind too much.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    You're funny, but kick a puppy? Really? All i can say is i wish theyd give me a shot to a little show like that and i bet i can party harder than them. Those idiots have gotten rich by acting like fools. I think the whole thing is acted out and people actually watch, like your friend. I also saw Mike "the situation" last weekend at a popular spot here in Miami. I totally looked the other way.

I actually wouldn't kick a puppy. I love puppies!

haha maybe it's because I've worked in a club for so long. But when I seem them out partying. It makes me wanna scream at the TV. I hate people who act like that. It gives me pleasure throwing them out the door.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    I tried watching this show, and my girl and aI got litterally sick. I mean to the point where we started dry heaving. It has nothing to do with the content of the show, but he way the editing is done, at least in the first episode, I got extremely sick. The flashes, moving, quick transitions, just made me sick