HI! from amy

okay HI!!! so i've had this fitness pal thing for a while now, but i've not really used it much. mostly because i was pregnant, but i really really really really really want to start getting serious about health and hotness now. my hubby is coming home soon for break (he's in the army and overseas) and i wanna look as hot as possible for him.. plus summer is coming up and i wanna be able to wear my awesome new running skirt without being embarrassed. oh, there are so many reasons i wanna get in shape. but the thing is, i'm serious about it now.. it's gonna happen..
so HI!!!
and if anyone wants to be my new fitness pal, add me as a friend!! so we can talk about our weight loss goals and keep each other motivated!! i need the motivation. i'm wanting to start jillian michael's 30 day shred soon. COOL! okay, that's all i wanted to say!!!!!!

Replies

• totheworldx7
    totheworldx7 Posts: 2 Member
    okay HI!!! so i've had this fitness pal thing for a while now, but i've not really used it much. mostly because i was pregnant, but i really really really really really want to start getting serious about health and hotness now. my hubby is coming home soon for break (he's in the army and overseas) and i wanna look as hot as possible for him.. plus summer is coming up and i wanna be able to wear my awesome new running skirt without being embarrassed. oh, there are so many reasons i wanna get in shape. but the thing is, i'm serious about it now.. it's gonna happen..
    so HI!!!
    and if anyone wants to be my new fitness pal, add me as a friend!! so we can talk about our weight loss goals and keep each other motivated!! i need the motivation. i'm wanting to start jillian michael's 30 day shred soon. COOL! okay, that's all i wanted to say!!!!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hiya ..welcome to MFP we have a thread here its called Bring It ..we try to keep eachother motivated and accountable you may want to look at it..Hope to see ya there and good luck in your journey http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43632-bring-it-part-iii-team-no-excuses-in-march
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome! Good luck with your weight loss. I know your husband will be thrilled to see you no matter how you look, but I'm sure you'd knock his socks off if you're able to meet your goal (or at least start heading that direction) before he arrives.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    uh oh, already posted on here.