Test to see what girls look at!

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
What girls look at when they meet a good looking guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdIAa6gnaco

Seems that biceps gets the most glances.

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Read an article like this recently, pretty interesting. The number two is abs Ive read
  • cherryObebe
    Options
    lol
  • hstallings13
    Options
    I'll admit I check out a guys arms and calves first if possible.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    haha cool video.
  • BanderaOutlaw
    Options
    Down here in Texas, checking out a man's calves can be taken an entirely different way. Livestock is a good sign of wealth! ;)
  • martina123321
    Options
    for me it has to be a nice bum!! and strong chest :)
  • cookc04
    Options
    Hehe - but why didn't they register every time they looked at the 'glasses' cam because it would show that they looked mostly at the eyes.
  • hstallings13
    Options
    Down here in Texas, checking out a man's calves can be taken an entirely different way. Livestock is a good sign of wealth! ;)

lol....true
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Needs more skin.:embarassed:
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    It's a lot different here in South Africa, the thickness of your wallet is what counts hehe
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    If a guy's showing nice biceps, like the dude in the video.... yeah, I would absolutely look at em! A great pair of biceps has the same kind of attraction for me as a great set of boobs has for guys. Can't help it, I just love em. *sigh*
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    i check out butts.... not gonna lie, my ex had a great *kitten*!:tongue:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Number 1 for me is the abs, second is the biceps & third is the ummmm well ya know somewhere down there..... :blushing:
  • easier
    Options
    The biceps conclusion could be presumptuous, my personal favorite is forearms.

Defined but not overly defined. Hairy or not, but, I do think it’s a shame when they are marred by tattoos.

As for back side I like the dimples above rather than the actual butt.

The real killer (deer caught in headlights element) would be the manner in which he speaks to me and the nuance of his character exhibited in our exchange.

Gentleman, plus sense of humor? MEowwww. :blushing: Just sayin.
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Teeth, Shoes and Nails for me!

Of course I don't look at them if they are not appealing to the eye!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I can't watch the video on my phone so it will have to wait until I'm reunited with the pc but for me it's eyes, shoulders and forearms :smile:
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Torso up... First and foremost he HAS to have a good torso up look. Stomach abs aren't my cup of tea as much. Arms ehh and even sometimes eww. And *kitten* are nothing to look at IMO. Second is package in my world, but since you usually don't see that I negate it and reserve such judgment for relationship assessment.

If it wasn't almost 3 am I'd click this link. Maybe I'll come back to it later, but we'll see.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I look at the face and then the butt......:love: guys with cute butts........
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    for me it has to be a nice bum!! and strong chest :)

Yep. No flat bum for me! Oh.... & strong chest goes with strong shoulders. He'd better have those!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    the only time I look at a guys biceps first is if they're oversized. Same reason I might look at a girls chest first, if she's throwing them out there well then thats just where your eye is gonna go.