These Graze Box Thingys

Options
Can you specify what you don't like etc?
olives ick!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Replies

• xsophiedollx
    Options
    Yes! My friend in work has them, they're really cool! x
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    yes , i love mine they make me smile on a Monday morning :flowerforyou:

there is a page were you rate them BIN, TRY,LIKE , LOVE and send soon.
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    those look so awesome, stupid america :< *moves*
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options
    i agree...i really wish they offered these to or in the US
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can "Bin", "Like" "Love" and "Send soon" on all their products!

I love mine :-)

And I have a voucher code for a FREE one if anybody wants to message me for it!!
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Just trying to order my first one but I can't seem to change the stuff in it :S
  • SlimSadieG
    Options
    Just trying to order my first one but I can't seem to change the stuff in it :S

You won't be able to change the stuff in it.

There's a "surprise" element to it, but as long as you've gone through their rate section and "Binned" eveerything you don't like or that contains olives etc., then they won't send you any nasties!
  • jeff261159
    Options
    Can you specify what you don't like etc?
    olives ick!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Yes you can go through the website and tick whether you want to BIN TRY LIKE LOVE I did that with olives and all pun nets over 120 calories.
  • SlimSadieG
    Options
    [/quote]
    Yes you can go through the website and tick whether you want to BIN TRY LIKE LOVE I did that with olives and all pun nets over 120 calories.
    [/quote]

Oy yeah, I forgot the "Try" option!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Little mini warning about Graze boxes. I used to get them and have them as 'healthy' snacks throughout the day. Until I looked at the calorie content. I would eat one, max two, in a day on top of your normal lunch, because a lot of the little punnets contain over 200 cals. They don't look like much, so I used to happily munch through all of them and then realise that I'd just eaten 600+ cals!
  • SlimSadieG
    Options
    Little mini warning about Graze boxes. I used to get them and have them as 'healthy' snacks throughout the day. Until I looked at the calorie content. I would eat one, max two, in a day on top of your normal lunch, because a lot of the little punnets contain over 200 cals. They don't look like much, so I used to happily munch through all of them and then realise that I'd just eaten 600+ cals!

Some punnets do have a fairly high calorie content, however what you are consuming is 'good', 'healthy' food.

Like nuts etc... High in calories, but very good for you.

It's better than eating the equivalent in chocolate or sweets.
  • naturallykat
    naturallykat Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Can I be cheeky and post my code? You get the same offer as the one on the banner up there /\ but I also get £1 off a box if you use my code!

Its VGNXV3D

Thanks to anyone who uses it :smile:
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options

Some punnets do have a fairly high calorie content, however what you are consuming is 'good', 'healthy' food.

Like nuts etc... High in calories, but very good for you.

It's better than eating the equivalent in chocolate or sweets.

Oh yeah, totally. Just a warning about cals since most people are watching them on here. I do love a Graze box. Don't get me wrong. Those little mini meringues are lovely!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    Options
    Can I be cheeky and post my code? You get the same offer as the one on the banner up there /\ but I also get £1 off a box if you use my code!

Its VGNXV3D

Thanks to anyone who uses it :smile:

i also have a code on signature and i give every other £1 to their charity http://www.graze.com/school

http://www.graze.com/p/9JR6KHG.
  • Frances_C17
    Frances_C17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've thought about signing up for these but did wonder about the calorie count and couldn't find anything detailing it on their website. Do you just have to estimate the calorie count or do they come with nutritional information?
  • morganadk2_deleted
    Options
    I've thought about signing up for these but did wonder about the calorie count and couldn't find anything detailing it on their website. Do you just have to estimate the calorie count or do they come with nutritional information?

they come with the nutritional information, and most of them are on MFP i only have one box a day they are my snack treat..
  • Frances_C17
    Frances_C17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

they come with the nutritional information, and most of them are on MFP i only have one box a day they are my snack treat..

Nice one, thank you!