Are u a "BIG" loser???

Options
Kimma34
Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
Hello,

Looking for inspiration!! Anyone who lost over 100lbs the "natural" diet and exercise way??

-Kim

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Dang...I'm close. With all the weight I loss and muscle I've built I'm at 92 actual fat loss. My current goal is to lose 12 more lbs so I'll soon be in that club. All diet and exercise.
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40lbs. so far the natural way. Just eating right and exercising. It is all a mind set. Gotta make the decision and go for it! I have 33lbs. left and I will be at my goal weight. Add me as a friend if you need support! God bless :)
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Started Feb 2011. Lost 106 pounds to date and all that I have done is the following:

1. Joined MFP
    2. Surrounded myself with great motivating friends that have now become my family
    3. Religiously log everything I eat
    4. Exercise 20-30 min 3-4 times a week - need to do more
    5. Making smarter choices
    6. Drinking water and only water
    7. Daily multivitamin
    8. no surgery, or diet pills at all

It Can be done...It's all about the attitude, determination, motivation, and persistence...good luck to you! I have another 100 to go and it WILL get done!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Kim, I haven't, but I am trying to lose about 70 lbs at this point. It's daunting isn't it. Would love to see the replies you get. Best of luck!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Check. :-)
  • lorjill
    lorjill Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 + lbs eating healthier and exercising my tush off!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I have lost 90 pounds the MFP way! I have about 120 (or more) to go! We can all do this together... good luck in your journey!
  • Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome to all of you on your losses!! I'm down 36lbs and have like 80 more lbs to go!! Let's get it done!!

-Kim
  • jhungate
    jhungate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    All eating healthy and exercise....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!