Starting (again,after finding things hard!) at 211lbs, alter

Options
Hi, my names Sophie and I'm 22 and from Manchester. I've already posted on this topic but felt the need to do it again, I've fell off the wagon and actually put weight (4lb) on over the last couple of weeks :(

2 years ago, I lost nearly 5 stone in a really unhealthy way, and want to get down to my goal weight of 140lb, but in a healthier way without completely starving myself. I'm a vegetarian, and I don't do much exercise, (which I should really start doing but I'm trying to pluck up the courage to join the gym at the moment,haha)

I love rock music, alternative beauty and fashion, and would love to meet any like minded people with a similar goal, from anywhere around the world. I feel like this is really the time for me to get serious and keep this weight off, and feel so much better!

Hope to meet you all soon, thanks in advance :)

Replies

• dusk1977
    Options
    Hi there, I have sent you a friend request, come on girl you can do this :happy:
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hi Sophie

Add me as a friend. I've just got myself back on the wagon, it doesn't matter if you fall off, as long as you keep getting back on!!

I started out at about 211lb, am now about 170lb, and still going ... my target is 150lb.

I used to live in Manchester, about 9 years ago! (I'm 38 years old.) I now live on the other side of the world in New Zealand! I'm vegetarian, and I didn't used to do any exercise at all, not if I could help it, but I'm now addicted to exercise in the way I used to be addicted to chocolate magnums!

You can do it! Consistency and bloody mindedness!

Rachel
  • seashell5
    Options
    Hiya hun I’m a vegetarian too,, cereal for breakfast, vegetable soup for dinner and fruit in afternoon before workout, evening meal - quorn is amazing with healthy vegetables or salad ect and you can buy loads of easy veg that u stick in microwave for 4 mins from Birdseye and they have all nutrients in, bit of low kcals coleslaw and ya winning that’s what I am trying at mo and its totally working for me I go to zumba loads at the min it’s so much fun and no one gives a rats *kitten* what you look like they are all there for the same thing, to look good when they are not working out x
  • yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get to 190 by xmas, I'm bouncing between 210 and 215 right now. I have an injury to my IT band right now, so i cant run like ive been trying to, but I can try to help motivate you if you'd like. send me a friend invite if you'd like! =-D