10lbs-15lbs want to lose

Options
im looking to lose 10 to 15lbs need some motivation/support and ppl that are similar would love to be 135lbs :)

Replies

• amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    that's me :) feel free to add me. I have about 10-15 to go ! and I am very motivated currently!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I am at 144 right now and want to be between 135 and 130. Would love to share your support :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 10-15 lbs too. I've lost 24lbs (some before mfp) since January. I wanted to be in a bikini this Summer. I probably shouldn't have but I wore it on vacation this year. Since vacation I've gained 5 lbs back. Haven't hardly exercised. I really need to get focused again. I don't know why this is so hard for me.
    I'll be sending you a friend request.
    Good luck!:happy:
  • DisneyPrincess04
    Options
    I'm on like my last 8 pounds so Id love some new friends to help push and motivate me!
  • dbgrl100
    dbgrl100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 160, looking to lose 15-20 lbs :)
  • xobellxo
    Options
    yes lets all motivate eachother we can totally do this its all about DISCIPLINE! its difficult for alll of us but with good support and healthier choices along with breaking a sweat with excursus we will get there xoxo
  • alyssamehus
    alyssamehus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    OooOoooh! I am right here with you all! Currently about 146 hoping to lose about 15lbs. I am pretty inspired right now and have been trying my best to eat to the best of my abilities and have been working out about 6 days a week. Please add me if you want to be motivational friends :) I am a pretty good motivator and would love to help you all get your butt in gear :laugh: I definitely need the motivation too though so, bring it on!!
  • Kntu
    Kntu Posts: 24
    Options
    woooo, so man people the same as me! yay! I'm 143lb (ish) and want to be 133lb. Feel free to add me!
  • mustbsummer
    Options
    I'm new to the site but certainly not new to this "battle". I'm just tired of stressing over losing this weight but apparently that's not enough to motivate me to LOSE it!!! I'm short so going from 132 to 115ish would be ideal. Sign me up for some motivation!!!
  • Strickling
    Options
    I'm in too - lost 55 lbs last year with Jenny Craig and walking. Put about 10 lbs on over the summer with traveling but I am finally ready to lose that plus at least 5 more.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I'm similar! I started at 135 trying to get to 110. I'm at 123 right now. :)