What do you put in your plain, non fat yogurt?

Options
I cannot get the stuff down! I tried putting vanilla extract and granola, to no avail. What do you guys put in yours to make it edible?

Replies

• ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    One ounce of maple syrup and frozen blueberries, (or any other fruit you like, you can use honey too)
  • nicole_marieee
    Options
    sugar free jello mix! makes it taste sooooooo good! :)
  • lisahightower2
    Options
    I can't stand non-fat yogurt. Especially non-fat greek yogurt. A little bit of fat ain't gonna hurt anything ;)
  • Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    grapes

sometimes I add a dash of splenda and cinnamon or splenda and vanilla extract, but i like the plain taste. It's so refreshing!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Figs & honey - yum!
  • Mudbuddy
    Options
    I go with low fat rather than non-fat because it's just less gross that way and put cherries and bluberries in it. You'll never stay with an eating plan if you have to eat stuff you hate!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Juicy berries and a little bit of low fat granola.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    blend -

sugar free cheesecake jello mix
    frozen strawberries
    and ice ---- yummy goodness
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    if you dont like/enjoy it then dont eat it. Me I eat greek yoghurt and add granola to mine or occasionally a wee bit of cherry jam to sweeten it
  • Charrah
    Options
    A little bit of granualted sweetner and some cinnamon powder, delish!
  • christineanne8
    Options
    Try non-fat vanilla yogurt. Same amount of calories as plain, but tastes a ton better. I add a sliced banana.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Non fat yogurt tastes like sour chalk. I eat fromage frais/cottage cheese/Greek yogurt instead!
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Garnola, fruit, nuts
  • KJ7777
    KJ7777 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For breakfast i have porridge, banana and either blueberries or strawberries with no fat natural yoghurt.
    I didnt like it at first so would put a spoon of honey on but to be honest it grew on me and i just have it without the honey.
  • fordm
    Options
    in non fat yogurt i put uncooked oats,mix it up,,,eat it . tastes lil bit like vanilla ..haha
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    blend -

sugar free cheesecake jello mix
    frozen strawberries
    and ice ---- yummy goodness

yum!
  • joditenzer
    Options
    all awesome suggestions...thanks!

I wanted to use the yogurt as a snack, but didn't want to waste fat grams on just a snack...would much rather put it twds meals. I'll try the low fat kind, though.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    If I want it sweet I put in fruit, usually berries, sometimes kiwi fruit or Jam. If I want it savoury I mix some garlic, ginger and lemon juice in it. When I have it savoury I usually use it as a dipping sauce with my vegies
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    just loads and loads of fruit...... sorry I like the taste!
  • danaclang
    Options
    I eat the non-fat plain greek yogurt, I mash up some strawberries so they're nice and juicy and mix it all up. (I'm trying to avoid artifical sweetner)