proof this is working.... an NSV

Options
i was just able to put on a pair of jeans i haven't been able to wear since december of last year :bigsmile:

sooooooo glad i found this site... and so glad i have about 9 more pairs of jeans or so that i'll actually be able to wear!!!!!!

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! I love that feeling... when either the smaller clothes fit, or the ones you normally wear start to fall off of you! :)
  • blizzy1
    blizzy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work :)
  • twinlikeme
    twinlikeme Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's great! And it's great motivation. I haven't worn jeans in months because I refuse to spend the money. Keep up the good work!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's almost like getting a new wardrobe :)
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    i was just able to put on a pair of jeans i haven't been able to wear since december of last year :bigsmile:

sooooooo glad i found this site... and so glad i have about 9 more pairs of jeans or so that i'll actually be able to wear!!!!!!

I did that the other day. A size smaller than I wear now. Still a bit tight, but 26 pounds ago I could not even get into them! It takes me forever to drop a size (I'm 6'1 and I tend to lose weight all over my body) but the closer I get the better I feel!

No more FAT clothes ever againm
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    high five to you darlin'!
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    yay
  • Nacima26
    Nacima26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    so happy for youuu
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!