Don't have graze boxes in the US so I made my own

Options
2»

Replies

• LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    I'm a big fan of jerky. Turkey jerky or Venison jerky - very high in protein :) and little low fat sausage stix (for instance we have venison made into teriyake stix) the stix can be left out for hours with no adverse affects because they are smoked. I'm from WI so cheese and meat are a big staple in my diet.

Thank you for sharing the "graze box" idea - I like that! And I agree with the person that commented that this would be a good idea for a business here in the U.S!

Best wishes to you in your continued successful journey to a healthier you! :flowerforyou:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Check out Amazon or Ebay. They have some for less than $10.

I have, $24 really is the lowest and often shipping is steep. I'll keep looking especially if I can eventually find them for around $16 on an overseas site like the op.
  • malilamala
    Options
    Try modcloth.com. They have great deals on bento boxes! They also sell these really cool glass water bottles that help reduce plastic waste and remind you to keep drinking water! The prices range from $14-24 I think. Good luck!
  • malilamala
    Options
    Pistachios! Mmmm.... or freeze yogurt the night before. That can sit out for a good 4 hours or so at room temp thawing. They use go-gurts in kids lunch boxes, but those usually are high in sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
  • alexandria412
    alexandria412 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Just read about Grazebox on a recent post.

As I'm also in the states, thank you for sharing the great ideas!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to start making them for myself also :) I am a food server, so sometimes I dont get more then a few minutes at a time to take a bite or two and a shift can last for hours. I have been packing nuts, fruit, string cheese, and a yogurt etc. But I love this idea of olives and crackers!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Check out Lock & Lock containers. Some of them come with dividers and are perfect for this.
    I found mine at Walmart.
  • Landiecat
    Landiecat Posts: 17
    Options
    I just found out about these and at only a few bucks a box, I was like "Yeah, I'll try these for a week or two" and went to order one, and low and behold my heart was broken - they're only available in the UK.

No, I didn't have much input on this topic. Sorry.