Looking for a kick up the bum...

Options
Feeling a bit down and only on day 4! I am currently doing the 30 day shred and it's hard work.

I hope the next 26 days go by quickly and that it's all worth it. If after all this I only lose a couple of pounds I think I'll cry and eat a box of chocolates.

I'm so sick of being fat, wish I had a magic wand.

:-(

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of what?

Oh nvm re-read what you posted! It's worth it! It is HARD work but like I said, worth it! You will lose inches and gain muscle! Also, make sure to do your diet and you will see great results!
  • Sima05
    Sima05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Also don't just go by numbers on the scale, take some measurements now and compare them in the end. Keep a positive additude. Failure is not an option, no box of chocolate for you!! : )
  • Kickinthehabit
    Options
    Consider yourself kicked!
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am currently on L3, D7. Almost done the program and this is my experience. Up until D4 on each level I found it very challenging after I passed those first 4 days it got easier, not easy but easier. So now that I am seeing the end my results are finally seeing my abs. I started seeing difintion by level 2 but this week it is much more defined. It works if you keep working it, trust me. You will see it all come together in L3. Keep up the great work!