Furbaby cuddles

Options

Replies

• my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sibling kitties, Blitz and Bennett. I am so glad we got them as a pair. I cannot imagine having split them up. They are so close! ❤️

y9ctttl4m29b.jpg

How sweet.💕
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My little babyaotfs1ac8ie6.jpg
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    This is Birb. The only survivor of an absolutely disastrous incubator session.
    She is a pure bred Jersey Giant. The eggs were purchased from one of the best breeders in country. We set them to hatch with the greatest hopes, and then everything that could go wrong did.

Only this girl hatched, out of 24 eggs. She is big, and beautiful. But you can see how her toes are completely jacked up. This is after spending over a week in chicken shoes. It’s as good as they will ever get.
    She can’t run. So she would be raccoon treats if we put her outside with the rest of the flock.

She is an indoor pet chicken now.
    Not much in the fur or cuddles department. But she is definitely entertaining. And keeps my husband busy cleaning up after her, and giving her treats.

rz4w1ptjgweg.jpeg

She's so pretty! Sad that she's the only one who made it. Shows she's lucky to have you. 😊
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Miss Blitz

Mid yawn... 😂
    lmfjkfr8egam.jpg

ER MAH GHERD!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    This is Birb. The only survivor of an absolutely disastrous incubator session.
    She is a pure bred Jersey Giant. The eggs were purchased from one of the best breeders in country. We set them to hatch with the greatest hopes, and then everything that could go wrong did.

Only this girl hatched, out of 24 eggs. She is big, and beautiful. But you can see how her toes are completely jacked up. This is after spending over a week in chicken shoes. It’s as good as they will ever get.
    She can’t run. So she would be raccoon treats if we put her outside with the rest of the flock.

She is an indoor pet chicken now.
    Not much in the fur or cuddles department. But she is definitely entertaining. And keeps my husband busy cleaning up after her, and giving her treats.

rz4w1ptjgweg.jpeg

I'm here for you naming her Birb. :joy:
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    The boys were being extra cute today.

ac198wxc0zcr.jpg

omg... I LOVE It when kitties cuddle! It's the highlight of my day :heart:
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    My Blitz just looks sooooo comfy. 😊