Fitness_Chick?

Options
I have/had Fitness Chick as a friend, but when I went to her page, it said it was deactivated. Does anyone knoe what happened to her? She was a great insirpation, as all of you are too!

I promise I'm not a stalker.. even though I'm sure I kinda sound like one right now, LMAO. I'm really just nosey. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• plussized
    plussized Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have/had Fitness Chick as a friend, but when I went to her page, it said it was deactivated. Does anyone knoe what happened to her? She was a great insirpation, as all of you are too!

I promise I'm not a stalker.. even though I'm sure I kinda sound like one right now, LMAO. I'm really just nosey. :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    she got fed up with some negativity and left. :sad:

she did say goodbye to some people though. i got a message from her before she left as did some others. i didnt think she would actually leave, but i guess she did...:cry:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    She did?! But she was a great inspiration! We all looked up to her on here. I'm sad now. :sad:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Say it isn't so :sad: :sad:

I'm really going to miss her thoughts and comments. She is such a postive woman and it's a shame that she's no longer here.

I guess she really did get fed up with the negative stuff she was receiving but, I never thought she would throw in the towel. I will miss her :cry:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    :heart: Wonder how we can get her back? She is an inspiration. Negativity always loses in the long run. How can we help her return with ease and joy? I am positive she has helped so many with her comments. Fitness Chick, if you read this, best of life, no matter what! :heart:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Hopefully she will miss us soon and realize those who are for her are greater than those who are against her.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    FC I hope you continue with much success and I do hope you havent left the site I hope your here incognito under a new name so you will be free to enjoy MFP!! Wherever you are your words were always an inspiration to all. Keep rocking out on the healthy lifestyle and excercise!!:drinker:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    I so agree with you myastyme, I really hope she is.

If she isn't I wish her much success and continued good health no matter where she has gone.

Cheers :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    lookout you'll get the thread locked-:huh:

ellelit came back- maybe fc will too-
  • leafylee
    leafylee Posts: 56
    Options
    maybe she's here... just incognito...:glasses:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    FC I hope you continue with much success and I do hope you havent left the site I hope your here incognito under a new name so you will be free to enjoy MFP!! Wherever you are your words were always an inspiration to all. Keep rocking out on the healthy lifestyle and excercise!!:drinker:
    AGREED! :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hopefully she will miss us soon and realize those who are for her are greater than those who are against her.

ditto
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    maybe she's here... just incognito...:glasses:

ditto that, I bet she's here under another name, just using the database. It'd be REALLY hard to leave just like that. This is a great resource. I'm guessing she's just given up on the boards. Maybe she'll make another appearance someday :flowerforyou:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    She is no longer on my friends list. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

I just got a message from her on Friday............

Fitness Chick, please come back.........send me a message, something!!