MFP stopped synching steps with Fitbit

Options
Hi - yesterday MFP logged about 7,000 of the steps I took with my Fitbit Versa. Then it stopped synching for the rest of the day. I took over 11,000 steps. I cleared my cache, restarted both my phone and my laptop, but it still shows only 7,000 steps for yesterday. Any ideas about why? Or how to prevent this in the future? Thanks.

Replies

• PAgjn
    PAgjn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was just going to post the same thing about MFP with my Samsung Health App. MFP is also not syncing my foods logged. Is this something new as of Oct 1st?
  • jasennelson
    jasennelson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem - Fitbit Charge4 steps not being logged properly in MFP. I got about half of my steps from yesterday and none today.
  • Jennell61
    Jennell61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here. At some point yesterday, my steps stopped updating on MFP from my Fitbit.
  • Cat_Lifts
    Cat_Lifts Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    PAgjn wrote: »
    I was just going to post the same thing about MFP with my Samsung Health App. MFP is also not syncing my foods logged. Is this something new as of Oct 1st?

My Samsung Health app stopped, too. They goofed on something with syncing capabilities or something with the servers.