Who Wants to Join Me on a 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels

Options
124»

Replies

• johanna_elaine
    Options
    level 1 day 5 complete!!! porr jillian is still getting called a "b" along with a few other words, but its getting better!!
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    count me in today, day 1, level 1, week1...let's rock!
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    day 7 level 1, so hard to get up today as I was tired after burlesque, but forced myself through and felt good. Everything is achy and tired but only because I've worked so hard and starting to see results. Starting zumba tonight, so mega calorie burn if I have the energy :huh:
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    day 7 level 1, so hard to get up today as I was tired after burlesque, but forced myself through and felt good. Everything is achy and tired but only because I've worked so hard and starting to see results. Starting zumba tonight, so mega calorie burn if I have the energy :huh:

Wow - good work. I love zumba, havent been through summer as can run outside etc for free, but gonna start back when dark nights come in.x
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    How is everyone feeling? I have SO much more energy all day now, but am feeling really tired when bedtime comes (I guess that is a good thing though huh??) I have done this program once before in March, and I can already feel the tone in my muscles coming back. I say this to everyone, but I LOVE JILLIAN MICHAELS!! I also will go find my before/afters from last time to throw the link in here for inspiration :) Get it today ladies!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/196586-30-day-shred-results

*edited to add link with pics from last round!
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Im enjoying it and feeling good. Mind my knees were a little achy today.

Doing it again in the morning, along with a 40 min walk/run with the dogs.x
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just started it last night & will be needing motivation to get thru :) Feel free to add me, shredders!
  • ChasityLynn77
    ChasityLynn77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred day 3 of level 1 today and my legs are so sore! I have 8 month old twins that weigh 25 lbs each and it hurts SOOOO bad to carry them up and down the stairs all day but I don't want to miss any days now that I'm on a roll, so I'm hoping the soreness goes away soon! I have seen everyone's before and after pics and it motivated me too much to quit!
  • nickm21
    Options
    couldn't drag myself out of bed to shred before everyone got up today, too tired after Zumba. But will complete day 8 level 1 once the kids are at school. How's everyone finding it?
  • pikabeck
    Options
    I love it! I have just done day 5, level one, and I can feel such a difference already! I feel so much stronger and have more stamina than before! I have even had a 2lb loss since day one, and dropped my BMI by 0.28!

Does anyone know when you move up a level? Do you do 10 days of each, or just progress when you feel ready?

Well done everyone :0)
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    I love it! I have just done day 5, level one, and I can feel such a difference already! I feel so much stronger and have more stamina than before! I have even had a 2lb loss since day one, and dropped my BMI by 0.28!

Does anyone know when you move up a level? Do you do 10 days of each, or just progress when you feel ready?

Well done everyone :0)

Im aiming for 10 days of each. I did it in April/May and I liked level 2 better than level 1. Its the press ups in level one that spoil it for me! lol
  • pikabeck
    Options
    Thanks! I'll do the 10/10/10 then. I too dislike press ups - I am not good at them at all, so I do the easy version anyway.
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 Day 7 (although I did do it 3 times prior the week before we started this) and I can see a marked improvement. The scale isn't showing it, but the measuring tape is already showing some shrinkage and my fitness levels are definitely increasing. The first time I tried 30DS when I got the DVD I couldn't finish the work out. My legs died and I couldn't walk normally for days. I tried it a second time a couple of months after and the same thing happened, discouraging me and causing me to quit. This time around, after having been using other DVDs in the interim, I'm in better shape and it's helping loads. Whilst I'm still doing modified push-ups, I can do so many more and can go so much lower. The squats are getting better and I can walk and sit normally afterwards! In the beginning, I even had problems with circuit 1's cardio, having to stop a couple of seconds to catch my breath and rest my legs. It was so depressing just a week ago that I was so out of shape, but in just a week, I can do the cardio without stopping. It's amazing what only 20 minutes a day can do for one's fitness and I am determined to get through these 30 days. I get inspired seeing pictures of other women having had completed the shred and am hoping that I see similar results. I am not going to expect to have something so dramatic, but would love to be surprised on day 30. I know it's working because my skinny pants are feeling a bit more loose! I just bought a new pair of jeans last tuesday, by the end of this I may have to buy another! Won't that be awesome???!
  • Madalaine1978
    Madalaine1978 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi Guys,
    I'm going to join you if you don't mind?! i'm on day 5 of level 1. I'm finding it ok, but am so grateful it'd only 20 mins. Otherwise I am sure I would of put it off for another day...like I normally do! I find her so easy to listen to, not the all the others, she is so straight to the point.
    I recorded my before pics....yuck..Here's to the 17th of october......
  • nickm21
    Options
    Just completed day 1 level 2, I like it so much more than level 1. Still kicking me really hard but I feel better each day I do it :smile: :smile:
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    Finished Lvl 2 Day 2 today. I have had two days off, one after I finished 10 days of Day 1 and then one yesterday because I didn't have any clean workout clothes.

Having a bit of joint pain in the knees. They felt kinda warm today after the workout and they started hurting after I started Lvl 2.

I'm not losing so much weight, but I am pretty sure that I'm seeing shrinkage. My new jeans are feeling a bit more loose!

I really hope that I can finish this, hoping the pain doesn't get worse!