Hello!

Options
Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. My name is Brandy, and I'm a 23 year old mother of 1. I had my daughter 3 years ago, and she is my biggest motivation to lose some weight. I want to be able to be active with her! I'm 5'1'' and weigh about 140 at the moment. This is the most I've ever weighed. After I had my daughter, I lost the pregnancy weight quickly, and got down to about 115 in no time. But, after the first year I started gaining it back, and I'm finally at the point where I say STOP! Enough is enough.

I've never had to work at being thin, it was just part of who I was before I had my daughter. Now, every bite seems to stick somewhere. I started a new healthy diet this week, and have completely cut out sodas (which were my best friend, and ultimately my worst enemy) so, we'll see how this goes. I've also started eating a healthy breakfast, rather than skipping it like I've done for so long. Hopefully I can meet some new friends and gain some more motivation, because I want to be healthy, thin, ;) and sexy for my husband!

Any tips or words of wisdom are greatly appreciated. I've never ''worked out'' much, so I'm new to all of that. And, we don't have a gym here in our town, so it'll all have to be at home. Anyway, hello!

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is the right place for motivation and success. You can do it. Feel free to friend me =]. And congrats on getting rid of the soda. I know how hard that was to do
  • rexharris
    Options
    Hi Brandy, welcome to MFP!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    welcome to mfp you have already completed your first step to healthier living by joining feel free to add me if youlike :) goodluck in your journey x
  • bdtaylor11
    Options
    It's defnitely going to be my biggest struggle. So far I'm trying to stick to water and v8 fruit juice. :) Thank you!
  • Hello I'm new too! If you are needing some extra support or wanting to give some support, feel free to friend me!! :)