ARGHHHHH weighed myself and joined today!

Options
Having spent the last year working at home more than ever and in a happy relationship, I have come back from two weeks in Cornwall and realised I've piled on 2 stone since this time last year! Ye Gods! My target? 33lbs. Thats 2.5 stone of blubber I'd like to lose. Im as fit as a tortoise right now so wish me luck its going to be a very hard slog as my hobby is dining out drinking fine wine! ARGHHHHH (Thanks to Chris for recommending this site!)

Replies

• TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is AMAZING! I absolutely love it! You can definitely lose that weight!!! =D
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do it. Add me if ya want.
  • k2thaj
    Options
    You will find that the tools on the site and the great people here will help you work through losing the weight. Everyone is motivational and seeing the calories and exercise in numbers in front of you helped me tremendously. Best of luck!
  • twinlikeme
    twinlikeme Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    With your sense of humor, you'll do great! :) Good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm in an almost identical situation!! Best of luck, this place is great!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great site with lots of wonderful people to support you, add me if you would like to
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome. My turning point was a combination of turning 40, and stepping on the scale at the drs office a week later to see the highest weight I've ever been.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You'll do great as long as you want to - the support is here! As for the wine, I like a glass most days, a bottle at weekends, and as for eating out you will get ideas on what NOT to order as well as the good things to order, all you have to do onMFP is ask the question!

You'll be fine!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! There's no better place to find support on your journey than here!