Zumba for Wii... should i get it?

Options
I really love the idea of it, and i love zumba, just wondering if people like it and think it worth getting it!
THanks!

Replies

• xchinad0ll
    xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    yes yes and YES! its freakin awesome! actually its a lot of fun :)
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I heard it is very much like video tape(unlike wii other game) you better try it first
  • dusk1977
    Options
    I have it and love it (although I have never attended a class so have nothing to compare it with) :smile:
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Well if you had to choose between a class or the wii, I'd say class. If you don't have that luxury then I guess wii would be perfectly fine. As long as you keep that body moving.
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the game better than my DVD's, it keeps me moving better & I can see how well I'm doing!
  • peekabeaux
    Options
    I just ordered mine today off Ebay. I have heard Zumba is a fun way to get a great workout. I'm looking forward to it. I know I have had alot of success with the Wii Fit.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know they had Zumba for the Wii. I'm terribly uncoordinated, but I have always wanted to try Zumba because everyone raves about it. I just don't want to go to a class because, like I said, SUPER uncoordinated - and it's really hard for me to learn dance moves. But Zumba for the Wii sounds perfect. I think I'm going to pick it up and give it a try. Thanks!
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I rented it from Redbox, and it was just okay. I would much rather have an instructor to watch on a DVD. Just my personal preference. I do however take Zumba at the gym that I joined, and I do love Zumba! It is a lot of fun!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I go to two different classes a week with different instructors, have the dvds and just recently purchased the wii game.
    The dvd's are good, but limited in variety, the wii game has different routines to the dvd, and uses some of the music from the dvds and a lot of similiar music from the classes. On saying that, the routines are different from the wii to classes and even from instructor to instructor. I feel going to the classes I definately work harder, and its also a very social environment, lots of laughs to be had at tricky moves, your own or the instructors mistakes or whatever, so that aspect is missing from the game, but it is still enjoyable, and, as with everything, you get out what you put in.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I always wondered about this because a lot of Wii exercises aren't intense enough for me anymore. Can you really get your heart rate up with zumba wii?
  • peekabeaux
    Options
    I always wondered about this because a lot of Wii exercises aren't intense enough for me anymore. Can you really get your heart rate up with zumba wii?
    [/quote

I know how you feel. When I started using the Wii Fit, it kicked my butt, but after a while, it just isn't enough anymore.