tall girls/big frame

Options
13»

Replies

• ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options

For instance, I think RiverRatChick looks phenomenal in her pic! I would love to look like that! But I don't look like that right now, even being as low as 133 lbs.

Wow, thank you for such a nice compliment. That made my day!:flowerforyou:

No problem!! Just giving credit where it's due! I feel like I need to be paying more attention to your posts to see what your diet and exercise regimen look like. Obviously you're doin' something right! I need some more motivation lately because I'm starting to feel like this belly refuses to go away. :(
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options

For instance, I think RiverRatChick looks phenomenal in her pic! I would love to look like that! But I don't look like that right now, even being as low as 133 lbs.

Wow, thank you for such a nice compliment. That made my day!:flowerforyou:

No problem!! Just giving credit where it's due! I feel like I need to be paying more attention to your posts to see what your diet and exercise regimen look like. Obviously you're doin' something right! I need some more motivation lately because I'm starting to feel like this belly refuses to go away. :(

I second that....RRC Looks amazing:bigsmile: ... How do you do it cause my weights being stubborn...
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    RRC does look hot, she's my inspiration since her current weight is my goal. But I doubt I'll look that good in a bikini!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Okay, lately there's been a lot of talk on MFP about unnecessary comments, or harsh wording. We're all here to support one another, not use childish language, not give eachother a hard time, and not put one another down.

Let's be supportive, no matter what the goals, let's refrain from unecessary comments if we don't have anything constructive to add, and let's watch our wording on our posts. It's sad that I see so many MFP'ers getting discouraged & not posting and adding their findings anymore because of this childish behavior. It makes me question if I want to be on this site anymore finishing my journey and sharing my experiences.
  • RiverRatChick
    RiverRatChick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I couldn't possibly agree any more, artschoolgirl!:drinker:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? 5'8.6" but I won't round up to 5'9" because that would be deceiving, haha

What is your weight? 232
    (Goal weight: 140)

What is your build? large

How much do you workout? 6 days per week, doing weight lifting 2 days, cardio 3 days and yoga the other day.

How much do you eat average daily? 1300 (the 1 rest day only) - 2000 calories. It really depends how hard I work out. If I burn 600 calories I'll eat 1900-2000 but that's usually only 1 day per week, the rest are 1600-1800 calories usually.

Do you have any other problems being a larger frame? I'm too far from goal now but before pregnancy when I was 19 my lowest weight was 170lbs. I remember being active, I even ran cross country, and ate fairly well but I could never lose weight even if I tried. I'm old(er) now but I plan to break through that when I get there. Step 1 is getting there first though. :)
    Good luck everyone. Being taller we have the advantage of the fat being more spread out. :laugh:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Tall girls rock! Ok, really all girls rock, but I had no idea that there were so many of us tall gals!

How tall are you? 5'11

What is your weight? 178

What is your build? Large

How much do you workout? 6x a week. Walk 5 miles a day, minimal strength training, occasional vinyasa power yoga and mountain biking. Water ski all summer long...and summer is so close!!

How much do you eat average daily? I'm set to eat 1,200 plus about 500 exercise cals, but I'm averaging about 1,000 right now. I'm not used to eating all the time - I'm more accustomed to eating ALOT all at once :blushing: But I know my body will get used to this and I'll be able to eat more cals soon.

Anyhow, FTR I've only been doing this for a little over a week...so alot of the kinks are yet to be worked out. But I feel great! BTW, goal is between 150 and155...

Keep rockin' ladies!

Stay strong!