Replies

• PaulaBologna
    PaulaBologna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, please!
  • paula_1973
    paula_1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need some fitness pals to help motivate me and help others too
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    🙋
  • FitBeardedJourney
    Options
    me, me, me, meeeee! please lol Always looking for positive people!
  • Naturalrose77
    Naturalrose77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like more pals to go on this journey with. I prefer interactive and supportive pals. I will be supportive to you as well and not judge you.
  • MarcyTheGreat88
    MarcyTheGreat88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100+ pounds, I'd love to have some friends with big goals. 🥰
  • Tito_Tim
    Tito_Tim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am brand new here (was on SparkPeople since 2008, but they went away last month). So... here I am.
    Retired, from the US, was a single dad forever, now retired in the Philippines with my new wife. The kids grew up and got families of their own.

I need some friends on here to get me motivated. I lost 25 kilos a few years ago (from 116 to 90 kilos), kept it off for a while. It started creeping back on - then the lockdown wiped me out! Back to 118 kilo. Got lazy, lost my motivation, but we are allowed outside again (for now), so time to get back to it. Do I have to give up rum? B)
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want someone consistent :) I've been on here for almos 3,000 days!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    🧐🤔
  • ChristinaNaomiO
    ChristinaNaomiO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im looking for friends..
  • Narinahnah
    Narinahnah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, anyone else doing low carb/keto - feel free to add me :smile:
  • StvnMrtn_86
    StvnMrtn_86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Am always looking for new friends on the journey. 35, looking to lose over 200 pounds, am just under 2 weeks in!
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    More friends is always appreciated! 😁
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 44 yr old male in NJ. been on MFP about 9 years, lost 60-70- pounds (depending on the day) and maintaining now.
  • rcm_1969
    rcm_1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    52 year old man from the UK, back on it. Gonna smash some weight loss. Please send friend requests :)
  • britterbug4d
    britterbug4d Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =]

Plant Based weight lifter <3
  • danireynn
    danireynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love some to stay motivated! Please add me :) 29 & Aussie
  • brielbriel
    brielbriel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need help. A friend or two would be helpful. I start the day strong, end the day having eaten my weight in bread.
  • ernestoreyna
    ernestoreyna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    10th day using MFP, huge upgrade from Calorieking and love the community support you can get which isnt a thing on the old app. add me
  • issymissydaemon
    issymissydaemon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends!! Please add me and we can rock this journey together :)