Are there any other pregnant women out there?

Okay, so I've down the weight loss road too many times. This is my fourth pregnancy and after losing and re-gaining 50 pounds last year, I am determined not to gain too much weight. Now that I can track my food intake and exercise, I am optimistic! Are there any other pregnant women out there using this website to help them not gain too much weight?

Replies

• wwjd007
    wwjd007 Posts: 4
    Okay, so I've down the weight loss road too many times. This is my fourth pregnancy and after losing and re-gaining 50 pounds last year, I am determined not to gain too much weight. Now that I can track my food intake and exercise, I am optimistic! Are there any other pregnant women out there using this website to help them not gain too much weight?
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member

being pregnant you only need to increase your calories up 300 calories. You can continue to workout get a HRM so you can track your heart rate