7 day challange

Options
I Challange all You MFP Memebers to keeping your Sodium intake under 2000mg. Anyone with High Blood Pressure 1500 mg.

Who Can Do it?

I did not think I could and I have been for over a couple of months now.

Lets Do IT!

Replies

• RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    I am, I will try to do my best and keep it low
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    How are you wanting to be accountable doing this? I have never done anything like that before honestly speaking. I want to learn how though.
  • angiemb87
    angiemb87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm all in! I dont' have high blood pressure but I simply dont' like how I feel after too much sodium. I've been watching my salt intake quite a bit over the past few months but I'm sure I fluctuate.
  • angiemb87
    Options
    rmartin72 : On your food diary you can go in to the settings and have it track up to 5 things for you. I track Fat, Protein, Carbs, Salt, and Sugar, as well as calories.
  • Lauramendez05
    Options
    I'm totally IN!!! This is a good and healthy challenge!!!
  • srandle175
    Options
    I struggle with my sugar and sodium. I have semi got my sugar under control but my sodium is very high. I don't even use seasoning its just in the food I eat. I think this will be a good challenge for me. I'm in!!!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Awesome! For you guys that are in. I am THinking about posting a challage every week for a while.

Small changes Add up to the big picture. Set Small goals and they are more attanable to reach

HAGD
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I am in. I usually am under so this shouldn't be too difficult, but I will air for the lower levels. This will probably help me become more aware of what I actually put in my body.
  • angiemb87
    Options
    Yay! Yesterday's was under 2000 and I overestimated almost everything I ate...yay!
  • srandle175
    Options
    Yesterday I was under 2000 in my sodium. But today I'm over again and I haven't even had dinnr yet awwwwwwwwwww!!!
  • srandle175
    Options
    I'm sucking at this challenge! I hope others are having better luck than me. This is probably why I'm not losing weight all my darn sodium!!!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Under sodium 6 of the last 7 days (one of the days I was 400 over), but that averages out as I was at least 800- 1200 under on all other days. I guess we just eat more homemade food (not that I am always the one cooking, thank goodness).
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I NEED this challenge! It sounds tough!