NSV - Comments From My Daughter

Options
So I was getting ready for work this morning as my children were getting ready for school. I got dressed and was standing in front of the full length mirror to make sure I was ready. My 9 year old daughter comes up and says "Mom those pants are way too big for you. You need to buy some new pants. You look really skinny now!" The pants I am wearing were my new pants a few months ago! Gotta Love it!

Replies

• sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That must've felt great!
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    compliments from my kiddos are the best!! Congrats to you!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    very nice. my almost 8 year old is fully supportive of my new "healthy" lifestyle. She tells folks that I'm not on a diet, I'm just eating healthy. She also tells her friends that they can't drink "daddy's lifewater" because "my daddy needs them so he won't be fat".

good times :)
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    yay
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Whatta feeling! Nice work :)
  • jsuhandy_17
    jsuhandy_17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • guineverantha
    guineverantha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    awwwww! What a reward!
  • donne103
    donne103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had a similar NSV a few weeks ago. We were taking my 5 year old school shopping and as we were pulling into the mall I said: "Are you excited to get some new clothes?!" and she said "Yeah, but I think you should get some new jeans, Mom." I asked her Why and she said: "Because yours are always falling down."
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    She also tells her friends that they can't drink "daddy's lifewater" because "my daddy needs them so he won't be fat".

I lol'd
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful thing!! Congrats to you :)
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    What a great example you are setting. WOW...nice compliment from your daughter.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Good for you! What a great role model your daught has. Keep it up!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Comments from kids (that are nice!) are usually really honest! So i always ask my 6 year old sister if an outfit looks ok! haha :)

GREAT NSV!
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Love it. Congrats! x
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    LOL.... awesome!!! Give that girl a hug for me.

Some of the jeans that I could NOT wear in January are now too big for me. IT IS A GREAT FEELING, ISN'T IT?

:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!