Keeping Accountable

Options
Hi. Looking for an accountability partner for daily check-in's. I want to maintain a healthy daily routine with basic exercise for mobility. Im vegetarian, trying OMAD and intermittent fasting. Looking to be a conscious eater and for kindness on a new journey.

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend joining a team where you'll have great support, all kinds of great ideas, and daily accountability. Check out Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group - it is "home" to some wonderful people.

Check out the group at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Be sure to read some of the team chat threads (under "Discussions") to see if one of the teams fits your style. There are 6 teams, but only about 25 people per team, so you get to know everyone pretty easily.

If you want to sign up, there is a registration thread under "Announcements" where you can also see the current group challenges, a summary of how things work, etc. Hope to see you there!
  • jstrella
    jstrella Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I need an accountability partner too. Let me know if interested. I know I will do better if I have someone doing it with me. Exercising during the week and eating healthy. Let me know if you want to connect.