Loss of Appetite

Options
Lately, I haven't had much of an appetite, and can never eat all of my suggested calories. I started taking Alli, and so far I've lost 26lbs. I loose about 2-3lbs a week .I try to eat as much as I can, but I start to feel sick. I feel sick if I don't workout for a day either. I went to my doctor for this concern, after a check up and the blood test came out fine, I'm still worried that I'm eating too little. I've been on Alli with my doctor's supervision, and have not had any adverse effects. Has anyone else had this experience, and if so did it get better for you (i.e. you started eating more, etc).

Replies

• MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Well I dont know about Alli. it binds to fat and removes it from your system on the express route! Yes it cuts out unhealthy fat, but in reality you do need your good fats too to have a healthy diet. Eating fat doesn't make you fat, per se.

If it were me I would just stop taking Alli and just moniter the fats you take in. Take in wholesome fats like olive oil, nuts, fatty fish, and such. Alli cant distinguish good from bad fat, so it will remove all, even the benificial and essential ones! That could be why you feel so off.

Also the benefit of these foods is that they are calorie rich and great for you too, so you wont have to eat as much to get the benefits, if you're a peckish eater.
  • guineverantha
    guineverantha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    avocados, almonds, peanuts, olive oil, salmon: all are good fats