Welcome Abroad

Options
Hi Everyone,
This is the for me a first, of which I needed to sit my growing "assets" down and finally get serious. My son is now four and my busy schedule should no longer be an excuse. I want to be back to my "old" self that I picture myself, however the mirror mirror on the wall told me differently when I caught a glimpse and did not know it was me. Ouch, so much living in my fantasy world, time to come back to reality.

Replies

• hollymorrison72
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    This is the for me a first, of which I needed to sit my growing "assets" down and finally get serious. My son is now four and my busy schedule should no longer be an excuse. I want to be back to my "old" self that I picture myself, however the mirror mirror on the wall told me differently when I caught a glimpse and did not know it was me. Ouch, so much living in my fantasy world, time to come back to reality.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Holly
    We do all meet that horrid reality don't we? But fear not there is something we can do. Best of luck on your efforts. Tell us a little about yourself. :)

Eve
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think we all know how you feel! Don't be afraid to post it cuz chances are, we've been there! You're in the right place...