Looking for diet friends!

I'm a mom that's losing the same 30 pounds--again--and need some friends and encouragement:sad:

Replies

• sunchild22
    sunchild22 Posts: 4 Member
    I will encourage you!!! :)))))
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    definitely add me!
  • aecmagn
    aecmagn Posts: 30 Member
    THANK YOU SUNCHILD
    and good luck on your cool career!
    I was in TV in manhattan, know what? the stress is what i blame for using food for recreational purposes/to feel good
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    I just got done losing the same 50 pounds that I lost in 2005. I'm so ticked at myself for gaining that weight back and this has been a hard lesson that I can fall back on as I continue my better health lifestyle. This time I'm going to get to my goal and I'm not going to eff up after I get there. I feel worlds better now and I like feeling this way.

I know you can lose the weight for the second time...and commit to not having to lose it a third time. This time its for good!

Enjoy the journey.
  • Evamuse
    Evamuse Posts: 14 Member
    Add me!
  • Hello,
    I have lost 6 stone in the past 18 months and have just 1 to go, ive lost all motivation and have slacked on my exercise and need some buddies to keepme going!!!!
    xxxx
  • Hello I'm a mom also we can encourage each other you can add me. Im new to fitness pal also.
  • im a mummy too add me x
  • Me too! It's great having friends here to encourage you and share new ideas!

"let's be friends"!
    :smile:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Feel free to add me. Mom of 4 trying to lose this weight AGAIN! :grumble:
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    I'm a mom who's oldest daughter took a new job across the country!!! :sad: Will need all the help I can get to keep off what i've lost and try to lose 15 more!!
  • I'm a Mom that's losing weight again too. lol Add me on, we can do it together and keep it off together this time!
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    welcome good luck in your journey this site is great to keep you motivated and to also get the help and support when needed feel free to add me........
  • Add me! :)
  • Add me :D
  • I'm a mommy in the same boat, wanting to lose again, only I will succeed this time!! Add me and we can do it together:happy:
  • I'm there with you !!!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • I am new here and need all the help I can get!
    I am a member of a slimming club which helps when I'm there. However, it is only for one class per week, so the rest of the week I go solo!

Every time I want a chocolate, I want someone there spurring me on!

I am getting married in November and would love to have lost another stone by then :)

Look forward to chatting to you all xx
  • Hi, I'm a mom of 3 trying to lose again as well. I'm new here too...feel free to add me! Together we can all do this!:happy: