Smart Watch Recommendation?

What smartwatch would you recommend? Also, I'm an Android phone user. ❣

Replies

• spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,674 Member
    It depends on what you plan to use it for and what functions you need. I am a runner and walker, so I like my Garmin Forerunner. I can track my pace, HR, cadence, etc. while I run. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles so I have one of the lower end models, the 55. I actually preferred the 35 because it was easier for me to use, but this one had a couple of functions I was curious about, like calories and stress levels.
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    My husband and I both have Samsung watches and like them.
  • ymeoru
    ymeoru Posts: 10 Member
    I have an old Fitbit Alta. It works for me. The app for it works with my iPhone, but it also worked with my Samsung when I had it. It also syncs with MyFitnessPal and my scale (which is slightly creepy).
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,387 Member
    edited October 2021
    Think of what you want from it, and if you want to charge it every night, or wear it for several days 24/7. What size and shape are your preferences, etc. As long as you don't know that it's impossible to give recommendations. Also, dcrainmaker has been testing sportwatches for years.
  • thisvickyruns
    thisvickyruns Posts: 193 Member
    Garmin for sure, but I second the suggestion to check out DC Rainmaker.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    Another.....what do you want it to do for you? If you're planning on running or cycling etc and want a GPS enabled device Garmins are hard to beat but they've got a very wide product range, agree with the recommendation to check out DCRainmaker's reviews.
  • coryhart4389
    coryhart4389 Posts: 73 Member
    I’m amazed with my Garmin, exceeded my expectations.