i need a group of friends who will support me

Options
that about sums it up. i'm a mom to two kids, i work at home. im married to a pain in the *kitten* but of course i picked him, he's mine. he sabotages me with wine more often than not, but i am also a believer in not giving up the things i enjoy. i need to lose about 55 pounds total. i've already lost some by being on MFP before so i know this place works.

i am looking for kind-hearted, supportive, funny, has a sense of humor, can show me the bright side when i can't see it, can laugh at me when i'm being an *kitten* type of people .. .again, that about sums it up. you fit this? i need you!

Replies

• traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I am also a mom of tow and run a daycare out of my home. I am working on losing about 35 pounds right now. I am also married to a pain, but I am sort of attached to him. I started my weight loss journey with the thought that it is not a temporary diet but a lifestyle change. I am in the process of changing my life which requires me to cut back on some of the things I enjoy. I haven't given up anything, but I am learning to live in moderation mode.
  • smcassaro
    smcassaro Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me, feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • aprilhelmreich
    aprilhelmreich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! And I suggest adding people you see on here that inspire you. I have found that most post comments on my page and send me messages and its really really helpful! If you are willing to just log on everyday and log your food (even if you go over) you will succeed! And I can be there for ya too!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mom of 2. Had about 20 to lose when I started, and am pretty close to the goal. This site works, as you know and the encouragement you can get is great. You can add me, too :-)
  • Tricia130
    Tricia130 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im starting MPL again my self and work out of the home! The one thing i do have is a positive attitude on life and basically everything! I am a firm believer in having others to help you push through when your at that breaking point of wanting to give in just once and then again and again. My mom always told me "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!" I gained alot after college and at this point i need to loose 30 more to be at my final goal weight. So with this program and a support group we can do it!!!! So i am here to help with eating and exercising!! So just call out when you need it, im always around, i work out of my house lol!
    Tricia
  • missjessica83
    Options
    Hey check out my profile and if i can help in anyway feel free to add me...sure i can make you giggle i have a hairy pain in the posteria at home...he's a 14month old springer spaniel does that count?

x
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • erinellis1
    erinellis1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HELLO, Iam a mother of 3,new to this also so we can help each other i think i can be kind and supportive but ill let you know when its time for some wine.

I need help not eating when iam stressed,whats that about???and iam going to start walking/jogging so i need you to say did you get off you butt today or are you still putting it off?????

I have a desk job and some how that makes me hungery and tips on that would be very helpful cause i eat more at work than at home.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And, I love new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I hope you find the support you are looking for!

Welcome back
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 3...also married to a pain in the *kitten* LOL, the worse part is that he is a fit, eating machine that doesn't gain an ounce!!!!! I blame him for my weight cause I think I gained most of eat just watching him eat!!!!:grumble:(just joking) but it frustrates the heck out of me! I'm only joined on Monday and I can always use more friends to keep me in line:wink: Please feel free to add me! Good luck!!!
  • AprilG412
    Options
    I have been searching for people like this too. I have 3 kids and a pain for a husband, but he works, comes home, and every now and then helps with the house. I am a Tupperware consultant and I would love to be under 200 lbs. I enjoy encouraging others, but I know it's nice to get it back. If you think I am right for you add me.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am alway up for some new friends, I try my best to check in with everyone every day, and if you can handle a bit of friendly, well meant advice, I appreciate the same:happy:
  • sdrager
    Options
    Hello :) I'm Shelby.. add me if you'd like. I have zero friends on here & could always use some support! :))