Before and after bf% request

allother94
allother94 Posts: 588 Member
Will some folks please estimate my body fat % in the two photos below? They were taken one year apart. Thanks!

3yl07zlsx6we.jpeg
q1cuqa80z7dn.jpeg

Replies

• DoctorMOHSEN
    DoctorMOHSEN Posts: 53 Member
    x2wjrvilgeqi.jpeg

This pic might help
  • neffyworld
    neffyworld Posts: 89 Member
    30% looks bigger than 35%?
    This pic might help

• GaryRuns
    GaryRuns Posts: 508 Member
    And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't see much difference at all between the two pics. There is the fact that the lighting is significantly different between the two so maybe that's an issue, but, given what I perceive as a lack of any difference, I would estimate about 21, 22% BF for both.
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    edited October 2021
    GaryRuns wrote: »
    And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't see much difference at all between the two pics. There is the fact that the lighting is significantly different between the two so maybe that's an issue, but, given what I perceive as a lack of any difference, I would estimate about 21, 22% BF for both.

Thanks! I’m not hoping for a difference, so there is no bad news to bear. I wanted feedback on both pictures and to make it clear they are not the same time period. My inbody scan is saying 20-21%, so that seems right.

FWIW, I’m 20lbs heavier in the more recent “red face” picture, so a similar body fat is good news. A lot of lower body gains from squats and deadlifts I guess…

Thanks!