Need some friends!

Options
Hi all! I need accountibilibuddies to mutually keep each other in check! Anyone else do better when you have people checking in or monitoring progress?

Replies

• ds1830
    ds1830 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a buddy, if you'd still like one. I know I'd benefit from having that accountability x
  • Renee0208
    Renee0208 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kate515285 wrote: »
    Hi all! I need accountibilibuddies to mutually keep each other in check! Anyone else do better when you have people checking in or monitoring progress?

Just started back up will add you! We got this!
  • gypsygrl00
    gypsygrl00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i’m definitely one of those that need people to keep me accountable., i have a personal trainer who checks in every day but i always feel like it’s different with those who aren’t paid to check in. lol
  • IFJagain
    IFJagain Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate!

You can add me if you'd like, I'm a regular contributor, have an open diary and am definitely in it for the long term.

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Melpepper2021
    Melpepper2021 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Renee0208 wrote: »
    Kate515285 wrote: »

Just started back up will add you! We got this!

Can you add me too and can someone clue me in on how to add friends? Thanks!!
  • mmbt42003
    mmbt42003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new here. Can people add me to their friends list as well please? Thank you. 🙂
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Happy to help. Welcome!