Accountability buddies for weightlifting and light dieting💪

barbgata
barbgata Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2021 in Motivation and Support
Hello lovely people, I am looking for some accountability buddies to keep my gym going/light dieting going and of course I am here to support, chat and motivate too. My main focus is to develop weightlifting routine, shape my body a wee bit and drop few kilograms. Generally health, good energy and not too pushy aesthetic goals. If that sounds compatible with you hit me up and we could hype each other up 💪☺

Replies

• snickers152
    snickers152 Posts: 2 Member
    Yes I'm keen!
    I have the same goals. I want to mainly tone up, start a weightlifting regime and lose a few kilos.
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    barbgata wrote: »
    Hello lovely people, I am looking for some accountability buddies to keep my gym going/light dieting going and of course I am here to support, chat and motivate too. My main focus is to develop weightlifting routine, shape my body a wee bit and drop few kilograms. Generally health, good energy and not too pushy aesthetic goals. If that sounds compatible with you hit me up and we could hype each other up 💪☺

Welcome. Happy to join and help. Since i help a lot of folks with same requirements.