I don't want let my booty go !

Options
Hi all,
I know this must sound crazy but I really wanna keep my butt. I'm enjoying exercising and eating right. I've been on the site about a month now and i've lost 9lbs.

I'm doing a lot of cardio to slim my legs, thighs, and tummy. My butt is starting to go too. Any advice on keeping the junk in the trunk?

Replies

• christina000
    Options
    No, but I feel the same way! Currently I am doing alot of squats and actually running seems to tone it up more so than actually get rid of it!
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    ha I know what you mean. My man told me to keep up the good work but not to lose my butt lol
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Squats and lunges!

Exactly, squats will become your best friend to keep your booty/shape your booty/give you a booty if you dont have one...Start squating my dear
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    me either...but i want the cottage chesse to go away!:blushing:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of threads about this. Why do people want big butts? Most people I know want to lose theirs!
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    WALL SQUATS <3

But in general: squats, lunges, jump squats, do them with weights, step - basically any exercise that tightens your legs and has resistence.

I've lost a bunch of weight and I still have my butt :)
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lbs this past month and my butt is going away :(

How many squads reps do you girls recommend? Lol I need my booty!
  • JaydeSkye
    Options
    I see a lot of threads about this. Why do people want big butts? Most people I know want to lose theirs!

Because we like the shape of our natural bodies minus any extra fat <3
  • JaydeSkye
    Options

I do them in sets. Usually about 80 per set and about 8-10 sets
  • servilia
    Options

I don't have a big butt. But I don't want a flat one either.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, leg curls, leg press and cable kickbacks. I've lost 43 lbs and by doing a whole day of booty exercises, I;ve managed to keep my booty nicely round and lifted...overall toned. When you do the above exercises really think about working your butt and not allowing the other muscles to take over.
  • servilia
    Options

I do them in sets. Usually about 80 per set and about 8-10 sets

All at the same time? Sorry for the dumb question lol Do you find it gives you a good burn the next day??
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Squats!!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options

It's not the big butt we want, it's the FLAT butts we want to stay away from.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Take the STAIRS! They are a girls best friend!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options

You don't get them til you are old!
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I agree. Squats are the answer. The same is happening to me, except it's my boobs that are disappearing. I was a small B cup to start, and I am noticing more shrinkage! I do lots of chest presses, but its not helping. I think a good push up bra, or plastic surgeon is my only hope. Oh well. Small price to pay for fitness:)
  • servilia
    Options

Not true, I see plenty of too small, saggy flat butts among 20-30 year olds. No thanks.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Not true, I see plenty of too small, saggy flat butts among 20-30 year olds. No thanks.

Yeah. I have one of those. I got it from my mom. If I want a perky butt, I have to do lots of exercises that I don't think are very fun. :laugh: