New Here - Need some friends 🙏🏾

Options
Hey everybody ! My name is Trevonna. I’m located in North Carolina and I’m new my MFP. I decided to try this out because my boyfriend and I are recently recovering from a miscarriage. I was about 8 or 9 weeks when we lost our little one. After that I went into a slight depression, ended up losing my job…y’all it was a lot 😪. Now that I’ve taken a few weeks off to relax and recoup myself, I have this very strong feeling that my personal health may have been a contributing factor to us losing our baby (My OB/GYN wasn’t able to tell me the reason for the miscarriage), so I’ve decided to lose a little weight to see if that will aid in a successful pregnancy.

Well, now I’ve told my story…or part of it at least lol. I would love to have some friends to help me on this journey. We can motivate each other, help each other out, keep each other on track. I’m here for it lol !

Whether you decided to be friends with me or not, I wish you the best of luck on your journey ♥️. Stay positive and be blessed 😇

Replies