Replies

• Pineapple :smile:

Jojo, me and you, we think alike! :wink:
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    I love the pomegranate :smile: .
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    I use Fage 0% because I think it's thicker and tastier.

But I go with Plain. So versatile. :)

I purchase it in 1000g containers (slightly better deal), and I create my own flavors -- Less sugar that way, and I can use organic ingredients.

Current favorite is with vanilla bean, cacao nibs, and fresh strawberries. :)

I also love it with reduced-fat unsweetened shredded coconut and bee pollen.

Possibilities are endlesssss.
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    I got a big tub of their plain, and it literally smelled like sour milk (and tasted like sour milk smells). Gag me.

Sounds like it had gone off. It shouldn't have that flavor or taste. I recently opened an unexpired tub that was the same. The foil cover was popped up like there was a lot of pressure (gas) inside. Give it another go if you can get over the first experience.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Pineapple <3<3<3 I have my fridge stocked. :)
  • sehein7
    sehein7 Posts: 78 Member
    I LOVE Chobani! I never imagined how yummy yogurt could be. I have only had the blueberry, pomegranate and peach-- all three were so rich and creamy and no aspartame or high fructose corn sugar! Definitely worth the few extra calories over Yoplait.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    How do you get over the texture? The flavor wasn't enough for me...I tried the peach and couldn't get even halfway through it.
  • Pineapple :smile:

Yes!! I just tried this one the other day...I had only had the Honey one, it was a little blah! But pineapple and Mango..YUM!
  • I actually do plain and add stevia for the sweetener.

Here are a few combos I have done:

Super Protein Yogurt - 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 tbsp. water, 3/4 cup Chobani

Lemon Mousse - 1 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice, 3/4 cup Chobani, 1-2 packet of stevia

Vanilla Bean - 1 tsp. vanilla extract (alcohol free), 3/4 cup Chobani, 1-2 packet of steiva

Java Cocoa Bean - 1 tsp. freshly ground coffee (has to be powder, like instant. The Starbucks instant coffee works great), 2 tsp. unsweetened Cocoa Poweder (I used Black & Green's brand from Whole Foods - the best cocoa powder, I think), 1 cup Chobani, 1-2 tsp. water to make it creamy, 2 packets of stevia

Almond Joy - 1 tsp. almond extract (alcohol free), 1-2 tbsp. ground coconut (unsweetened), 3/4 cup Chobani, 2 packets of stevia

Banana Crunch - 1/2 medium banana mashed, 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (alcohol free), 2 tbsp. ground pecans or walnuts, 3/4 cup Chobani, 2 package of stevia

To name a few.

I like it too :happy: :happy:
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    i love the kids verrry berry :D
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Cherry Pomegranate. (Not sure how you spell it!!)
  • Just a note, I make my own flavors so that the sugar load is a little less, but I am just weird like that LOL:glasses:
  • I LOVE pomegranates, but I don't know about it in a yogurt lol. I take my sweet time peeling it and eating all the little seeds...yummylicious!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    bump
  • trac30
    trac30 Posts: 52 Member
    Pineapple! But I usually buy plain to cut the calories and sugar content.
  • ddecarr
    ddecarr Posts: 103 Member
    Mango!! Where the hell did u find Mango!>???

I like taking the vanilla non-fat, add a little stevia to sweeten, then cut up strawberries, add blueberries or any fruit you like and put into freezer for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Its better than ice cream!!
  • Mango!! Where the hell did u find Mango!>???

I like taking the vanilla non-fat, add a little stevia to sweeten, then cut up strawberries, add blueberries or any fruit you like and put into freezer for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Its better than ice cream!!

Pete's Market!! I'm from Chicago, I think we only have them here....Pete's Markets, not the Mango yogurt ! :laugh:
  • ddecarr
    ddecarr Posts: 103 Member
    I'm in Utica NY. The Chobani is actually made about 30 miles from here!! It has grown so fast they can't keep up. Just announced a 450 million $ expansion! In 3 years it went from zero to the #1 yogurt in the country. (Little known yogurt facts!! LOL)