Losing weight after two babies

Hey guys I’ve recently started to really hate my body’s, 3 years ago I was a size 6/8 I’ve had two children in 3 years and now I’m a 12/14 and finding it so hard to lose the mum tum, any help and advice please

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Put your stats in here at myfitnesspal, follow the calorie goal for weight loss and and weigh and measure your food and drink intake, log it here or on a paper journal, add some exercise if your able to exercise and take it one day at a time and you will reach your goal. Keep coming here for support, you can do this it just takes time and patience. Congrats on the kiddos, you got this. :)
  • eresin84
    eresin84 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. I'm 2 months postpartum after my 2nd baby and like yourself I was several dress sizes smaller prior to having kids, now am size 16. It's such a challenge trying to get exercise and be mindful of eating when you have 2 young kids but just do your best. Feel free to friend me and we can try this together
  • Nat97x
    Nat97x Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in the same boat as you. Gave birth 8 months ago. Before the pregnancy I was a UK size 8 and I'm now at UK size 14. Sometimes it seems like the "mum tum" is going to stay with me forever but with a little bit of hard work, I know that I can lose it. I don't expect it to be easy and I am ready to put the effort in as I want to be comfortable in my own body again.

Feel free to add me and I would be happy to check in with you for some extra encouragement and support.