Spanish speaking people- Personas que hablen Espanol

Options
Hola! Bienvenidos a My Fitness Pal.(Hi! Welcome to My Fitness Pal)
Si tuvieran algun problema para traducir lo que esta escrito aqui en My Fitness Pal, les brindo mi amistad para ayudarles en la traduccion.(If there any problem trnaslating what is written here in My Fitness Pal, I'll be your friend and help you out with the translation.
Tambien puedo traducir de espanol a ingles.(I can translate from Spanish to English too)
Les ayudare a entender a MFP y a las personas que estamos aqui.(I'll you understand MFP and the people that are here.
Buena Suerte y Bienvenidos a MFP.(Good Luck and welcome to MFP)

Replies

• bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hola! Bienvenidos a My Fitness Pal.(Hi! Welcome to My Fitness Pal)
    Si tuvieran algun problema para traducir lo que esta escrito aqui en My Fitness Pal, les brindo mi amistad para ayudarles en la traduccion.(If there any problem trnaslating what is written here in My Fitness Pal, I'll be your friend and help you out with the translation.
    Tambien puedo traducir de espanol a ingles.(I can translate from Spanish to English too)
    Les ayudare a entender a MFP y a las personas que estamos aqui.(I'll you understand MFP and the people that are here.
    Buena Suerte y Bienvenidos a MFP.(Good Luck and welcome to MFP)
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Hola maybe I can get back into writting in spanish... WOO HOOO
  • sophyjim
    sophyjim Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi

Hola Gracias por tu interes en ayudar a la genta que habla español y muy poco ingles.
    Thanks for your help with people with spanish as a primary language.:flowerforyou:
  • cafeconmisamigas
    Options
    Gracias, soy nueva y apenas estoy aprendiendo a usar las herramientas del foro pero me gustaria saber un poquito acerca de como se maneja la comunidad en general.
    Un saludo.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Hola,
    me gustaria saber si siguen aqui en MFP ayudando a los que hablan español.
    Mi mami nunca lo ha usado, y me gustaria que empiese a usar MFP para ayudarle a bajar de peso.

Espero saber de uds. muy pronto. Gracias
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Well.... since it's here.... could you tell me what this means?

Dios manda comida buena, el diablo manda cocineros.

The gods do something to the good food, the devil does something with the cooks?
    It was in a restaurant I went to back in November. :smile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    God sends good food, the devil sends cooks.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    God sends good food, the devil sends cooks.

:laugh: Thanks!! It's from a Mexican restaurant.
  • dolores40
    dolores40 Posts: 1
    Options
    gracias x ayudar soy nueva y hablo yleo poco ingles
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    你好!自我介紹一下。我叫杜康文!

Oops, wrong language ;)

Haha. In all seriousness, it's nice of you to do this. I studied abroad in both Costa Rica and Nicaragua and wish I knew more Spanish!
  • bitty_401
    Options
    aqui para ayudarles en lo q necesiten en cuanto a dieta.Yo estoy con la del metabolismo 3X1.