Which is worse at work

Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Awesome bosses, but co-workers who are the most irritating things on the planet
Crappy bosses that just don't care, but awesome co-workers

Replies

• NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    That's a tough one!! Made me stop and think for a minute. Luckily I have good on both ends!!
  • Iamfit4life
    That's a tough one!! Made me stop and think for a minute. Luckily I have good on both ends!!

oh how I envy you!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    I prefer a good boss...
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    I'm dealing with an awesome boss and crappy co-workers right now...I think I'd rather an awesome boss and no co-workers...SOMEONE GIVE ME AN OFFICE SO I CAN SHUT MY DOOR!!!
  • hmmmm! sucky bosses that just don't care are the worse!! the bosses are the ones you have to please! lol good thing i have both :):)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    I'd rather have an awesome boss because that is who is in charge of giving you a raise!
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Awesome bosses, but co-workers who are the most irritating things on the planet
    Crappy bosses that just don't care, but awesome co-workers

I've had both, prefer the second because I'm a social retard and have met some of my best friends as "co-workers" - I :heart: you Smashley, hope you read this!

However I really do miss my awesome bosses.....
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Awesome bosses hands down. They sign your paychecks & dictate duties to you. I've had lots of crappy bosses & lots of crappy coworkers, you can ignore your coworkers but you can't ignore your boss!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    I'd rather have irritating co-workers than a crappy boss!
  • Iamfit4life
    I'm dealing with an awesome boss and crappy co-workers right now...I think I'd rather an awesome boss and no co-workers...SOMEONE GIVE ME AN OFFICE SO I CAN SHUT MY DOOR!!!
    YES! An office would be perfect. Or headphones.
    Listening to them is like an everyday trip to idiot village.