Do

Options
I'm craving oreo n milk do I go for it if I ate my calories deficit

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,418 Member
    Options
    Are you saying you have enough calories left to cover it? If yes, then eating it won't affect your weight loss plans. Milk is a nutritious food, oreos maybe not very nutritious, but if you get good nutrition most of the time, having the occasional treat like an oreo isn't a big problem. It's probably not a great plan to make them a major part of one's everyday eating, but you weren't planning on that, I'll bet!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,418 Member
    Options
    No with no calories left
    :|

Then if you eat it, you'll lose weight a little bit slower than if you don't eat it. You have to decide for yourself whether it's worth it or not. Another option would be to plan it into your day tomorrow, fitting your other foods around it to hit your calorie goal.
  • ymeoru
    ymeoru Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sugar may cause you to crave more sugar. So, I think this is a tread carefully moment. I tend to think most people can do things in moderation. I exclude sugar from my personal list though. I think my body turns on me whenever I add sugar to the mix. Like there are little gremlins inside who enjoy getting high on sugar, so they send more craving signals to my brain. Now…I know these critters aren’t real. Regardless, even in a calorie deficit, sugar causes me to crave more sugar, wrecking my overall goals. But, only you know what works and doesn’t work for you. Good luck!