What was YOUR best/funniest NSV?

Options
I don't personally have a funny NSV, but I hope others might. My best two NSVs were noticing my clothes are beginning to look too big on me '-) and being able to ride up the killer hill on my bike without stopping!

(In case you don't know ~ and NSV= "Non Scale Victory"

Replies

• freshstart4me
    Options
    when my pants fell halfway down my a*s in spin class. it wasnt funny to me at the time and im sure it was frightening to those behind me peddaling like mad people :)
  • MissieB76
    Options
    Being able to fit into a pair of pants I hadn't worn in four years. They were tucked deep into the back of my closest for the "maybe one day pile". On a whim, i decided to put them on. Not only did they fit, but they were loose! Yeah!!
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    when my pants fell halfway down my a*s in spin class. it wasnt funny to me at the time and im sure it was frightening to those behind me peddaling like mad people :)

THAT'S funny!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I had to get a pad for the wooden chair at the kitchen table .... because I AIN"T GOT NO MORE PADDING on the ol' BUTTOCKS!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    having my daughter question what I was wearing cause it was way too big
    the doctor scolding me for not buying new clothes cause I looked messy in my 4 sizes too big clothes..

funny NSV...wearing too big yoga pants to the hotel breakfast..and have them almost fall down..luckily one hand was free
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    One of my friends said that she couldn't be my friend anymore because I was now one of the "skinny *****es". Because she was kidding and congratulating me, it was a great NSV. If she had been serious it would have sucked..
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Being able to actually see my entire "unit" without a mirror!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am a member of the Pants Fell Down in Public club.
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've had a few NSV's but only one funny one. One night I changed into my pjs and when I came out of my bedroom, my son (4) asked me if I was wearing my new butt. lol.. I was crying I laughed so hard. Then his brother, also 4, told him no, mommy lost her old butt, but she doesn't have a new one yet.
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    Jiggling back and forth in the bath when I worked out my *kitten* no longer created a dam in the bath and when I let the water out it could escape down either side of me :)
  • meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

You just made my day!! lmao!!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am a member of the Pants Fell Down in Public club.

I am also a member of this club...mine happened at Zumba!:blushing: i literally danced my a*s off!
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    After a month and a half into my journey, I walked through the house to use the restroom and whoop my shorts fell down and I almost hit the floor. I laughed so hard I almost didn't make it to the restroom at all.
  • AlyAnt26
    Options
    I'm in a softball league, and stretching my normal doubles, into triples has been awesome!!!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Being able to see my Hoo-Ha without having to move my stomach out of the way. :blushing:
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Bawahah thats awesome!
  • trinychong
    Options

This made laugh! Hilarious! :laugh:
  • nmitch415
    Options
    Jiggling back and forth in the bath when I worked out my *kitten* no longer created a dam in the bath and when I let the water out it could escape down either side of me :)

truth:)
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Being able to see my Hoo-Ha without having to move my stomach out of the way. :blushing:

Totally agreed!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    One happened the other day that amused me. I got in my SUV to pick the kid up from school. I had my hands at the bottom of the steering wheel and I looked down and got pissy because I thought someone had moved my seat. It took a second to realize nobody moved the seat, my stomach just isn't as fat anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!