new user of my fitness pal!!

Options
I just started yesterday and i absolutely love it! its great!! now all i need is some fitness friends to help & be encouraged to lose that weightt!!!! everyone keep up the good work!

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it really works!
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi I know what you mean its an amazing site, you want frriends and support I will send you a friend request feel free to accept or decline no worries.
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as friend!
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've tried many different calorie tracking sites and MFP is beyond awesome!
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My advice is to surf the boards and find a challenge that looks interesting, and join in... you will push yourself, meet new people with similar goals and feel great!

Good Luck!!

~Sonia
  • amny
    amny Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great site! I am sort of new too. I signed up last year but I didn't use it very much. But now I am back, and ready to lose some weight.
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • metromom1
    Options
    Hi I just started this. I have been using Atkins and need help with carb counting instead of calorie counting. Started Atkins 4 weeks ago and have lost 8 lbs. I have tried the calorie counting and it does not work for me. My daughters and son in law use this site and they love it. I like the idea of being able to track my exercise too. I write down my food on any piece of paper I can find since I do not have smartphone. I do have access to a computer most of day so I can track food in one place. I look forward to the support. Thanks ahead of time.