DWTS Discussion Thread

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Steven Jobs and Ty Murray will be the first voted off. It was embarrassing to watch those two dance.

The French dude is the leading male. The women have a lot of good ones. That Bachelor chick did well considering she had 3 days of practice. Plus, she's hot.

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :noway: I forgot is was on last night...urgg...oh well, I'll watch it online this afternoon...:smile:
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    Thought it was awesome....and agree the Apple guy and Ty did not do well. I dont think Ty can move his hips that way. Have to give a shout out to Shawn Johnson, she is from IA!!!!!! Yeah
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I missed the first half of the show, but from what I did see, I agree that Steve Wozniak was pretty bad, but at least he had fun. Even so, I agree with Max that he'll be one of the first to go.

Shawn Johnson did really well, so I'm excited to see how much she can improve.

Denise Richards has the perfect body for ballroom dancing... her legs never end! ... but I was pretty disappointed with her performance. She needs to get things together, or I think she'll make an early exit too.

Melissa from the Bachelor has a little bit of an advantage, being that she was a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader, and she has had formal ballet training. We'll see how she does now that she has the same amount of practice time as everyone else. I agree that she did pretty well considering she only had 2 days of practice.

What day is the results show on?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I KNEW you started this thread before I even opened it, Max. :laugh:

The Apple guy is this season's "Cloris Leachman", they might keep him around a bit for giggles. Ty Murray was bad, but I hope he's there longer then the Playboy bunny chick. (sorry Max) :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Also, Denise Richards was horrible too. :tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time concentrating after the acter from Sex in the City danced:blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I had a hard time concentrating after the acter from Sex in the City danced:blushing:

He was hot! :love:

And right now, no woman is going to vote off Melissa from the Bachelor. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Of the ones who have appeared naked in Playboy or film (Playboy girl, Denise Richards, Belinda Carisle), which one do you think is the hottest?

My vote goes to Belinda Carisle.

The pages of your magazine stuck together more in that issue. :yawn:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Of the ones who have appeared naked in Playboy or film (Playboy girl, Denise Richards, Belinda Carisle), which one do you think is the hottest?

My vote goes to Belinda Carisle.

The pages of your magazine stuck together more in that issue. :yawn:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I saw a little of it. Killing time until Heroes started!! :wink:

Not bad! I cannot stand Denise Richards!! I just wanna smack her! :grumble:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I didn't watch it but I'm willing to bet Denise Richards gets voted off just for being Denise Richards!
    She would be my first vote!

Memaw
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I didn't watch it but I'm willing to bet Denise Richards gets voted off just for being Denise Richards!

Memaw
    I concur!! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Memaw

She deserves to stay a few more weeks only because of the scene with Neve Cambell in Wild Things
    No, don't concur with that. Not even THAT can excuse her!!

She's stupid! :grumble:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    WIld Things...has a really good story though....and confusing so I have to watch it at least once a week