Stuffed peppers for dinner

MyFitJourney20
MyFitJourney20 Posts: 11 Member
edited October 2021 in Food and Nutrition
Tonight’s dinner was stuffed peppers. If you’re like me and wanting to keep the flavor and cut the carbs, calories and fat then maybe my recipe is what you need.

Did I forget to mention my recipe uses 0 animal meat. All veggies and absolutely delicious
m4f7isbtn31v.jpeg

Replies

• Kath8225
    Kath8225 Posts: 14 Member
    That looks soooo good!! You've given me some inspiration for dinner tomorrow, thanks! :)
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Well don't hold out on us, how do you make it? I make a vegetarian version but don't eat them nearly enough. Yours look great!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    I make them a lot, but prefer including some good hot Italian sausage in my stuffing.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    This is one of my favorite foods!
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Yum!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    This is one of my favorite foods along with cabbage rolls. Please share your recipe. I would love to try it.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    This is one of my favorite foods along with cabbage rolls. Please share your recipe. I would love to try it.

Here's how I make cabbage rolls these days. Much easier! I half the recipe, and it still makes tons. I use a 12" pan and don't see how it would work not halved.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14690/cabbage-roll-casserole/
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,514 Member
    Who remembers that Calvin's mother (in the "Calvin and Hobbs" comic strip) called them "monkey heads" to get Calvin to eat them? I've called them monkey heads ever since.
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Here's how I make cabbage rolls these days. Much easier! I half the recipe, and it still makes tons. I use a 12" pan and don't see how it would work not halved.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14690/cabbage-roll-casserole/

Thank you, I'm going to try this. I love cabbage rolls but I can't be bothered rolling them.
  • lauradiplacido
    lauradiplacido Posts: 2 Member
    Tonight’s dinner was stuffed peppers. If you’re like me and wanting to keep the flavor and cut the carbs, calories and fat then maybe my recipe is what you need.

Did I forget to mention my recipe uses 0 animal meat. All veggies and absolutely delicious
    m4f7isbtn31v.jpeg

What is recipe?
  • lauradiplacido
    lauradiplacido Posts: 2 Member
    What is recipe?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    The OP joined at the end of Ott 2021, posted some food pics, and last logged in Ott 22nd 2021. Was here one day. I don't think you'll get a recipe.