Kind of An Annoying NSV

Options
So since starting MFP I've lost a good amount of weight and tonight I almost lost something else......MY WEDDING RING!!! Slipped Right Off My Finger. Feels Good That My Fingers Have Shrunk But Will Have To Keep A Closer Eye On That Ring :P

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one! Mine is getting rather loose also!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You can buy ring snuggies from Walmart- they are little plastic things that wrap around the inside of your ring to keep it on. I used them for a while ... at this point though, I've taken my rings off completely. I don't want to risk losing them!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    mine is getting loose too :)
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hope you found it...
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I don't have a wedding ring, but I do have a few other rings, and I have had to move them to different fingers, and will probably have to stop wearing them eventually.
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm having that problem too. Several times I've reached for something or been making the bed and my rings just fall off. Will have to look for those snuggies things. Thanks for asking the question. I can get mine sized for free, but don't want to do that for at least another 30 lbs. Thinking halfway to goal and then at goal for resizing.
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I was noticing that recently too.. not yet slipping off, but the pretty part keeps sliding to the back of my finger.... I'm gonna have to go get resized soon enough!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I had to take off my eternity ring cos it shot across the living room the other day when I was waving my arms about during an exercise, my wedding band and engagement ring still have a way to go before they are loose though, I was skinny when I got married:happy:
  • mccgivens
    Options
    I can't wait until I can just take mine off. I need it serviced and a prong replaced but the darn thing is cemented to me.

Congratulations on the weight (not ring) loss though.
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'll have to search for those snuggies. Thats a good idea until I can get back home to have it sized. My sweet hubby offered to get me a new one but I wouldnt trade this one for anything. I'll wear it around my neck if I have to! :)
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So since starting MFP I've lost a good amount of weight and tonight I almost lost something else......MY WEDDING RING!!! Slipped Right Off My Finger. Feels Good That My Fingers Have Shrunk But Will Have To Keep A Closer Eye On That Ring :P

OMG!!! ME too! Just happened night before last! Sad thing is I had already put tape around the band to try to keep it on my finger until I could get it sized. Still havn't found the darn thing yet! Needless to say, my hubby is not very happy :sad:
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

OMG!!! ME too! Just happened night before last! Sad thing is I had already put tape around the band to try to keep it on my finger until I could get it sized. Still havn't found the darn thing yet! Needless to say, my hubby is not very happy :sad:

I hope you find it...I was lucky to find mine.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!