Trying yet again

Options
I did the Zone diet and worked out in the 90's. Lost 70 lbs in a year. Over the course of the next 4 years, put it back and more. Lost and gained back 50 lbs two more times. In 2018, I did WW and lost 50. Just now reached all of it back on.

2022 brings me 3 big things: 1. Back of Hubs motorcycle down the Pacific Coast Highway, 2. cage diving with sharks (adrenaline junkie here and I've done most other types of adventures already), and 3. TURNING 60! ARGH!!~~~~I FEEL like this should be it...once and for all. Need to lose 100 lbs. All I can do now is log everything and be consistent with putting the importance of this, first. Best wishes to us all on this!

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,605 Member
    Options
    When you lose that hundred pounds, treat yourself to a new SCUBA drysuit that fits well. For real adrenaline, get out of the cage!
  • Duhll
    Duhll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You may want to set smaller goals, it’s less overwhelming to set a goal to lose 20 plan pounds, once you reach that, set a new goal to lose another 20.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I agree, 2022 is the year for big changes. I have so many long term goals that require a big weight loss (100lbs needed) but ultimately I would love to be at goal (135lbs lost) and to have held it for minimum a year, before I am 40. I have 5 years to get there, but why not start now?
    Good luck with your goal!