Ankle Pain

Options
My ankles [more the left than the other] have been really hurting when I walk on them for too long. I noticed the pain after I started walking everyday and I searched answers on the message board and everyone is saying to rest. I don't have time to rest my ankle.
I'm a full time student and I do all the cleaning and cooking at my house. I can't really afford to go to the doctor right now. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    I had a cycling accident a few weeks back that left me with a tendon bruise on my ankle, which sounds different than your situation . I have been using a product called KT tape to give my ankle extra support, which has really helped with comfort and rehabbing it. I have provided a link about it. You can look up videos to help you place the tape properly depending on your situation. I have been also placing it on my husband's shoulder where he had a rotator cuff injury. He has had good results as well. I got my first roll at Sports Authority, but purchased more on Amazon, as it is cheaper on their site. Good luck! http://www.kttape.com/index.php