Hello - just started a few weeks ago...

Options
Hello - this is great - although I am calorie challenged.....wow was I ever overeating..I have 70lbs to lose...love that this is not a hype diet, but real life food and monitoring...

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    this site does make you realise how many caories you were eating before i must have been eating about 3000 a day some days lol if ya need support feel free to add me :-)
  • swimmer750
    swimmer750 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new too and am just getting the hang of this. I think it will be a very useful weight loss tool
  • reedee94
    reedee94 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I too love this site. It is great to see how many calories are in what I eat and explains some of the reasons I didn't lose weight eating healthy food on other diets. The only way to go here is to be totally honest with what I eat and take the trouble to log it. It is great to have support from others and to follow other peoples journeys. Would love to support you on your journey feel free to add me.
  • kimbrka
    kimbrka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOL...I went over one day by 500 calories and my office mate (who also needs to lose weight) said "ahh that's nothing I go over by about 2000 a day!"....LOL