Accountability buddy!

Options
Arawra90
Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
I have done the yo-yo things for a while but at this time I am incredibly motivated! It is always nice to have someone in your corner. Feel free to add me if you need that extra support.

Replies

• bdavis1990
    bdavis1990 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll add as soon as friend requests can be sent again
  • ds1830
    ds1830 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to, but can't find how to add people?
  • Taysonite
    Taysonite Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to be friends and have an accountability buddy. I too have been a yo-yo but as of recently I have had this huge rush of motivation.
  • Nicole_Darling00
    Nicole_Darling00 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Adding you!!
  • queenking11
    queenking11 Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Yes please! I've been really yoyoing the last few years and just restarted with a more sustainability mindset. Thanks!
  • Yaringa7
    Yaringa7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need accountability buddies - thanks
  • gothicangel101
    gothicangel101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am the same when it comes to yo-yo dieting ever since I can remember but now I am more motivated then ever and would love to have people to keep me in this mindset and accountable too.. anyone can add me.
  • fernywhale3
    fernywhale3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have done the yo-yo things for a while but at this time I am incredibly motivated! It is always nice to have someone in your corner. Feel free to add me if you need that extra support.

You as well
  • cvdub16
    cvdub16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there I would love to your support. I have been at this for many years but have yet to find the constant motivation to even just get started. Then of course continue on. I have been unhappy with my body since after my first baby and never seem to get on track. I lost a decent amount after the birth of my second baby back in 2019 but once again gained it all back and been stuck since. I would like to send you a request if you don't mind. :)