I am going to try this again

Options
I have posted things before it took forever to get a response. I am Beverly and I left and have come back . I need to loose 20 to 30 pounds . I would likesomeone to talk to about different foods to eat. I noticed their are alot of poeple being weight loss buddies or they have a coach of some sort ,how do I get in contact with someone? Thanks Beverly

Replies

• bevsmith
    bevsmith Posts: 21
    Options
    I have posted things before it took forever to get a response. I am Beverly and I left and have come back . I need to loose 20 to 30 pounds . I would likesomeone to talk to about different foods to eat. I noticed their are alot of poeple being weight loss buddies or they have a coach of some sort ,how do I get in contact with someone? Thanks Beverly
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    There are 2 different mom groups you could join on here. One is for working (outside the home) mothers & one is for stay-at-home moms. Both are great groups of women that have a lot of people at different stages of weight loss & can be good folks to talk to!

If you ever have a question, just post it on one of the boards & someone will reply to it with their 2 cents. Sometimes not very quickly, but not much goes ignored around here. Lots of people like to talk. :laugh:

Welcome back, Bev!:flowerforyou:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello & Welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    hi beverly,

if i have a question or topic i want to talk about i just post on the boards, also there are lots of different challenges that you can join to stay motivated

good luck with your weight loss

:flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. A lot of us really just keep in contact through the forums, although I think you can add people to your "friend" list and maybe send personal messages. Don't give up on us. Sometimes we get a little light headed right after all that exercise and can't think straight when we sit at the computer. :wink:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,004 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hi Beverly,
    Probably the fastest way to find like minded friends for support and conversation is to look through all the topics in Motivation and Support and read some of the posts and profiles to find a group that you think you'd be comfortable (age, weight to lose, family, interests, etc.) and post on that thread and ask to be a part of the group. That's what worked for me.:bigsmile:

Good luck !!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. My friends and I are happy to share what we eat and how we work out. :smile:
  • ichavez28
    Options
    Im going to try this again too :smile: we can do it. today will be my first day getting back into myfitnesspal with out it a i lost seven pounds so i hope people will give advice
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We're all here to help :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    welcome back, beverly! i have found this to be a very helpful site, with LOTS of diff opinions. i usually check out the sahm thread and i'm working on the 800 miles in 2009 challenge. there's also a no late night snacks thread/challenge. they all seem very nice--i was lurking.
    so, hope this time around it's a good fit for you. good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, good luck on your weight loss journey
  • bevsmith
    bevsmith Posts: 21
    Options
    thanks for the replies.. I fell better this time around. Today I walked 1 mile ( not alot I know but that is all the time I had) and ate aroung 1200 calories. I ama big eater so that was hard for me to get that low.... Thanks again.. Beverly:smile::smile:
  • kimyhess
    kimyhess Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. I wish you lots of success!:happy: