Girls that are 5'7" or 5'8", what are your goals?

Options
Hi! I'm Corinne and i'm 5'7" and i was interested in hearing what other girls the same height as me, want their UGW to be. :) And also if you have goal measurements too. My goal is 120 at the moment but i'm more worried about the measurements then the actual number on the scale. Just wondering... :)

Replies

• throwingpaint
    throwingpaint Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    120 sounds low to me for your height. I'm 5' 6(1/2)'' and my target is to eventually hit 135.
  • throwingpaint
    throwingpaint Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    120 sounds low to me for your height. I'm 5' 6(1/2)'' and my target is to eventually hit 135.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Not a girl any longer, I am 5'7", but feel free to check out my profile for my stats. Current measurement 40, 29, 36. Would like to drop a couple inches of my waist, but am basically happy with the 140 range. In my twenties I got down to 130 and looked skeletal.
  • loverachel18
    Options
    I am 5'7 and my goal is somewhere in the 130's
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" I think, and my goal is 126. Not sure on measurements though, I want to be a UK 8 dress size though if that's any help. x
  • theperfectratio
    theperfectratio Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and my goal is somewhere in the 130's
    +1. Me too.
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    it depends on how active u are. I am 5'6 and when i was a teenager i was thin and weighed 130 lbs and wore size 10. when i was 25 i worked out at least an hour everyday, wore size 6, and weighed 145 lbs. so it depends on ur muscle tone imo.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", my goal is 130, but I reserve the right to change that if I get there and still look flabby, or if I get to 140 and feel great about it.

So much depends on body type. At 150 now, a lot of women my height would be healthy and look good, but on me it looks and feels flabby.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and originally wanted to be in the 130's (based on BMI) and then realized that 150 would be good for me. I'm currently 165 and my measurements are about 37, 32, 39
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is to be around 160-165 pounds and strong! I may change my mind as I get closer, but I don't want to do anything that will be too difficult to maintain.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    5'7" and my goal is 140-145.
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 135 and to fit into a size 5 again. It depends on each individual person though...My sister is 5'9" and barely weighs 120 but she's healthy and strong! She just has much smaller bone structure than I do. She was built to be that small. Do what feels right for you. As long as you're eating healthy and getting exercise then you'll be fine.
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and my goal is 135. When I reach that goal i'm going to decide if I need to gain a little. I was 145 in high school so I'm thinking thats prob good number. I just want to prove to myself I can be 135.
  • JCGilbert
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal is 135-140. I once heard of a basic way to calculate weight like this...for a 5' person, start w/ 100 lbs and for every additional inch add 5 lbs. So, for instance...someone who is 5' 8 inches tall should be 100 + 40 lbs. This method is very archaic, tho and doesn't really take other factors into consideration. I'm sure you could "google" height/weight charts, too.
  • Lnielsen5
    Options
    I agree. I think you need to be more realistic! I'm 5'7" and my goal is to fit into a size 8!!! I'm 140 now, but I just don't like the overall shape of my body
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and weight 135-ish. I think it's a great weight for me.... any thinner and I'll start to look sick. I think I'll be happy to range between 135-145.........
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7 and the reccomended weight is around 10stone 9 which i think is around 145lbs? I think i'll probably aim for around 10lbs above that and see how i feel. I might feel good heavier than that.

My ultimate goal isn't a weight it's a feeling and when i feel it i'll know.
  • theperfectratio
    theperfectratio Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and originally wanted to be in the 130's (based on BMI) and then realized that 150 would be good for me. I'm currently 165 and my measurements are about 37, 32, 39
    HOLY **** We have the SAME measurements and almost the same weight (I'm 161-162) and same height. FRIENDS???? :D
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    I am about 5'7" and my goal weight is 130. I know what it is like to be at 115 at my height and what it is like at 180 (that's after two kiddos) I don't want to look like a bean pole ever again and I don't ever want to be that heavy ever ever again (thank goodness for my height b/c I never looked 180 lbs! Hallelujah). My current weight is 149 and although I feel quite lovely in my skin now, I think I could feel even better when I reach 130 :)
  • BestOne219
    BestOne219 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'8 hoping to return to 150lbs (medium build). :smile: